Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Blogland

Hello World of Blogland. I am Michael Alexander Pelizzari, but you can call me MAP. I work as a physicist in the aerospace industry, putter around with the universe and its contents, and sometimes speak up on matters that are being ignored by practically everybody. Every now and then you can expect to stumble across some new and mindbogglingly profound musing here. Hence the Blog Title "MAP's Musings" (get it? Ha, ha!!). Frequency of posting to be determined in the fullness of time.

Bye for now. Catherine, my wife of almost 2 years, says I better get started making the salad. She'd never get her raw botanicals if it weren't for me. <(-:P

1 Comments:

Blogger Genie Bernardini said...

How nice to have a physicist with such a sense of humor and one who so appreciates his wife!
Your musings sound very convincing too, by the way, but I don't feel qualified to judge them!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home